20060818

so random.

Hello wellos people! Today's the last day of school, and just a week more to get myself all geared up for the examinations! Guess it's going to be a tough week.

I'll miss everyone of you!

Went for lunch a while ago with Olivia.

Anyway, I might be holding a big, fat party on my birthday! Hmm, party.. BBQ to be exact luh. Hahaha.. Going to be so broke. LOL. But, I'm so damn excited!!! AHHHH! Alright talk about it, AFTER THE EXAMS. Haha..

Just something dumb and funny to share.
I found my clone :D
HAHAHAHAS.
Presenting.....

Cloned Jolene!
Hahas, pretty?! No?
Look alike? Ha....
So duh right, it's just my elder brother. :)
Hmm, he's just the manly version of me, and I'm the girly version of him.
We just look like each other. TSK TSK.
And, pouting is horrendously cute.
Ha, so damn ironic. :p

Alright, I neeeeed to disappear now :(
Hope to be back reeeeal soon!
ALL THE BEST PEOPLE!
LOVE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home